Christmas Time!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys, first off I’d like to apologize for not posting a lot. So my present to you is a blog post! I know… How cheap am I? Anyway, it’s Christmas! As we all know christmas is the magical holiday where family and friends are brought together to sit by a nice fire, open presents, and all in all just love each other. But, there’s one christmas story I want to share with you. When I was 7 years old (Not even sure thats how old I was) all I wanted was a PS3 for christmas. My Parents said it was way too expensive and there was no way to even find them in stores, so i just settled and asked for a really cool lego set. Well, what little Gavin didn’t know was he was about to get the best Christmas present ever. I woke up on christmas morning and I saw this huge box, and when I say huge… I mean HUGE. I ripped it open and sure enough… it was a PS3. I was so happy I nearly flipped my couch in excitement. So then I thought it wasn’t really gonna get that much better. Then i find a binder. I opened it to find maybe 15 amazing games for the PS3, and to this day i treasure them. So, I hope that little story filled you up with some holiday cheer, and well… MERRY CHRISTMAS.

From Yours Truly,

Gavin B.